p4c - Trial and Error (Loop) p4c - Trial and Error (Loop)

I like it!

So far, that is. Needs some bass, maybe a little bit more to the beat as it goes along? I'm sure you'll figure something out considering this is your second day working on it.

Good luck. <:

p4c responds:

yeah, for sure. everything is stripped to barebones right now--expect to see some pretty cool stuff coming out of this :)

Hardcore 8-Bit (WIP) Hardcore 8-Bit (WIP)

Eh.

Well this isn't really 8 bit then huh? :p But pretty nice job.

RealFaction responds:

it has 8-bit elements and "5" doesn't really speak pretty nice job =/

Silhouettes Silhouettes

God damn.

VERY unnerving track. I'm liking this A LOT. I've never really heard much like this except from survival horror stuff or divi-dead. (ololol) But this is spectacular. I like the little amount of distortion or synth in the back after a while. It really adds. I'd love to hear more like this.

thatguy669606 responds:

Thanks a lot man!
Glad you like it. I've been working on a lot of stuff like this.
Check out my other track, "An Absence" if you get a chance. You may enjoy it as well.

CJO:Look How Dat Boy Mind Me CJO:Look How Dat Boy Mind Me

Pretty nice.

I'll def check out the video because this is pretty sweet. I'm loving your mix and that snare is super nice. Where do you get your samples? Definitely going to check more by you.

acufunkture acufunkture

Pretty nice.

I cannot stand your kit sound, that snare makes me want to punch dying african aids babies. I think you have a good idea going. I liked whenever the strings came in. But I think you could definitely use some mixing. I'm not going to let the snare affect everything though. This was a pretty cool song. I like how much it changes. This is definitely a very interesting track.

the astralplane the astralplane

Just a quick review.

This was a pretty okay song. I liked the ending. The slight build. I liked the random samples, but I feel the song could have had more to it as a whole, just never went anywhere. I'd probably listen to this again.

bamargera2k responds:

maybe check some of my newer ones and let me know what you think. they do have changes and a lot more to them. this was never really meant to go anywhere.